Off Topic Playground

Hey Mako, figured out a name for the pilot...

Captain Albert Alexander!

Genius! It has to be done...

I think several beers and a brandy is my limit, I feel a teensy bit blurry around the edges.

And the first draft would be fun, I do like a girl with a bit of fire and cruelty in her head! Although you're right, what it says about your subconscious is a bit worrying!

One of the local clubs have a forum which is the hub of wargamers in the area. but with the new management they were getting very totalitarian over what can be posted on them.

Unfortunately for them my mate actually owns the forum and was getting annoyed with their actions, so after some discussion it was decided to blitz the forum and replace it with a new one to encompass everybody..... fun times

What is with you people? Bloody hell, I think she's my most popular character.

Well, I'm insane, so that's my excuse! Heh. And my track record for picking women is bleedin appalling!

Sounds like good fun Monkey, always nice to have excitement when you've got the people in control on your side!

Well, just posted an update. Took too long to get that done, but in my defense I've been writing for class.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Hey Mako! SPG is going to be in New Jersey next May! You still here?

And I love the update! I get to be a whole squadron! Hehe. And a mildly badly behaved one at that it seems *grin*

May? Yeah, I have a contract until at least July, so that's all good! Although I'm away for the first few day or two of it I think, gettin back from that blasted wedding. Other than that it's all good

That works for me! Nothing too out of order, but a prone to a bit of a laugh while it all goes to pieces?

Well, that's plenty far enough away from the wedding, so I can basically guarantee I can make it. Good thing too, if it had been during the wedding there would be a right fuss!