Off Topic Playground

*walks into thread and pulls a lever and releases Iron Liz, Gun girl #42 and #66 and group of unsuspecting puppets*

Violence towards puppets solves all problems

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

In other words bad mood >.<

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Im a store swinger I guess. What if I went to two shops... at the same time? OHHHHHH MAN

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

In other news I've resculpted Huggy D's mouth. Its a whorly vortex deal now

Oooo sound good pics or didn't happen

Nah, home now. Thankfully. Had to sit through a really dull seminar to get to that point though. Now doing laundry and food shopping etc. You know, really exciting stuff

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

What you been up to?

Yeah, Isabella is the character that makes me wonder what the hell is going on in the subconscious... She creeps the hell out of me. Honestly, how I started things with her in the original draft was creepier. Easing into things this time around. I can send you the draft version of her if you want to see what she was like, you might be another of her fans, lol.