Off Topic Playground

Well, it wouldn't be so bad if it didn't go complicated at the same time as being short. Whole books on the topic and you want a comprehensive view in three pages. -_- Oi. I get the feeling I'll be complaining about this kind of stuff often over the years.

Plaz Holdur

General Char Acter

Name McNamey

Any help?

Awesome! Just awesome. Doesn't help, but still, that's great.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Hey, Mako, what's Sophie bugging you with tonight?

Oh dear. The calm before the storm. She's probably planning something...

Oh, and Sophie decided entering Armies on Parade in the next two years is a good plan. With a heavily converted Dark Eldar Haemonculus army. Although every so often she starts giggling at the idea, given how huge and expensive it would be!

I've gotten bits and pieces of scenes. One I've been tapping away at is in progress, and stalled out when I needed character names, lol. Another requires introducing yet one more character to the mess. After that, need to work on some scenes with Soli and Faulkner.

Honestly, Soli is bugging me more as I look at her. She was the first character to really develop out, but she's starting to feel more and more unreal as I think about her. Trying to figure out how to not break her character, but at least make her more likeable while keeping her more serious than Arias, without going full blown Woobie on her.

And a haemonculi army? Good luck with that! That'll be a disturbing project, knowing you. How large of an army?

Not sure I can fit it into the scene, it would be in a dungeon, with spires all around so the scourges could perch. No space for a nightwing, more's the pity. Just wracks, grotesques, scourges, and the pain engines. and some surgical tables with occupants...

Edit: Oh, and some mandrakes cos they're lovely

And another edit: Razorwing either, it would be as big as the nightwing. Plus, for the cost of this army, I could get two DzC starter armies with the custom cut carry cases included!

Edited by Mako

Yeah, 25 wracks (when there are only ten models), 5 grotesques (only one model), two haemonculi (only one good model lol), five mandrakes and 5 scourges (ok there), maybe some harlequins too as I have them and they'd bring a lovely splash of colour. Well, colour that's not red and dripping *wink*

That's a lot of conversion and mucking about. And about £300 of stuff...

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

I think I'll decide when I get more out the way, whether to do that or to go and expand my little DzC mini diorama I'm doing this year, keep adding to the sides of it until it becomes a huge battle. Still, all that's waaaaay in the future and for now I can sit back, relax, and work on Lucius' crotch again tomorrow *grin*

Plus the cost of the material to convert with...don't forget that price.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

(looks down into the gutter) Huh. Looks like the puppets made you a seat...hooked up to a generator? And there's a pot of boiling water now...