Off Topic Playground

Simple green ..... left it a couple of hours and it cleaned up well.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

*starts flicking through channels*

132 channels and they are all Chocobo

Well the puppets put me in saying it was for my own protection, it a little cramped and cold

Ok that's the days Demoing over...

On that note I went to a tournament yesterday and came second!

Best moves of the day were when Lady J was facing the Collodi Buzzsaw and got off Reposte 4 times to kill all 4 Marionettes and Lilith charging my Hoffman so he defended and then Delivered his Message to her before running away

Thats right the diorama for Salute.... is that project number 134 or 135 you have on :)

Any progress on the container?

I say, that's a bit cruel, I only have... Wait hang on...

*calls puppets over to help count* No, I said fingers. What do you mean you don't have fingers? Well, go and find some then.

Seems I have a fifteen on the go, although some of those are stuck until I get my shipping, and some are writing. So, far too many.

The container? Do you mean the one with fish in? I managed to finish that last week, did I forget to update it on here? I'll dig out a photo today sometime

if i get the design right, I'll start building as soon as I have ht space time and funds, so could well be this side.

Ugh, new student in office and hes talking very loudly with two of the more immature PhDs, even with Alice cooper at full blast in my earphones I can hear every word. Which isn't helping me feel less dizzy and weird.

Also, just got email saying my shipping should arrive in customs this week, and I need to fill in some forms then go to the airport (so have had to beg a workmate to drive me there.), then go to the warehouse, then wait. All of which has to take less than 7 days or I get hit with $30/day storage fees!

Good to hear that the container is arriving! Sorry about the obnoxious new guy. Hate that kind of stuff...

If you get it all built, I'll definitely have to come up and check out the board!

Oh, this paper is going to be interesting... o.O I actually disagree with my professor on his viewpoint on the topic, so it'll be interesting finding the evidence to back my disagreement and do it all in the word count.

Love it when you can come to a coherent conclusion that disagrees with the standard, getting the facts together and debating it is the best bit!

If I get it built you're more than welcome! Well, you're more than welcome regardless, but if that coaxes you up to the icy wilderness then it's all good! I think I've figured out how to make it so you can take an interact action to open or close the fingers and actually move the paths on the board.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I'm so happy now I know I should have brushes and paint within two weeks!

*runs around the thread shouting excitedly*

Well, honestly, if I can figure out sometime to come up for an event or something, I definitely will. I think it'd be a ton of fun, and we're close enough to make it worthwhile.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Glad to hear you're getting your brushes! Miss seeing your painting, honestly. Your sculpting is beyond me, but your painting is something (somewhat) attainable, lol.

Ah, my sculpting is just like my painting really, all luck and practice, and the odd trick I can use that not many know about!

I still think we should hijack a riverboat and have an event near Niagara. One day, when I win the lottery...

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

And at last I'll be able to put my plan into action on the hungering darkness!