Off Topic Playground

I'm good, surprisingly, lol. Not a lot of sleep, but the night is almost over. After work, do some reading for Theology and take the quiz tonight, which should be fun. Second half of the segment of the course on Christology, really neat stuff, although very deep.

I just started Midst Toil and Tribulation last night, only got into the second chapter and it's already sucked me in. And Crown was a fun book. Cachat is a bit of a Marty Sue, but not to the point of frustrating. And watching him in action is just fething hilarious.

Also, working on some new scenes. Got a handful to work out, starting with introducing Commodore Kerwin and Colonel Kiiva. The second one in particular has been persistently pestering Elle, and so Elle has begun to yell at me for not writing it yet, lol.

What's left to paint for the Guild?

Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if my shipping would arrive with all my warm clothing. I only have one long sleeved top at the moment, thanks to the stupid 23kg luggage allowance I had.

Still, tonight I'll actually get to play a game of Malifaux for the first time in ages which will be nice. And probably warmer than this place. Must get a little heater when I'm out, wonder if IKEA sell them? I mean, they sell everything else!

It is? Quick, get the popcorn, I want to watch! 'Which Apocalypse' magazine said that Ragnarok was the must see ending of the world this year...

Actually, I've just realised, I've got three evenings this week where I'll be busy. S o sculpting those nights most likely. I seem to be developing a social life, oh dear.

Wait, what?

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Woah. Didn't see that coming. o.O Honestly, somewhat sad because of the dynamic to the group now changing, but at the same time, I really liked Rabbits and The Spine better...

Still, won't be the same without him.