Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I can see the paintathon taking another hit when those arrive.

In other news the person I have the occasional game of Malifaux with has surfaced again. I'd better get the rulebook out and work out how to play the game again.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Morning Shaper. I wanted a rail golem but just couldn't afford it at the time. One day it will be mine.

Well Dinner has been had...

And thanks for the info... I've been waiting on my order... I'm expecting Misaki seperately but I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and getting ansy... I want to light up the golem too so that's why I'm wanting the foot dimameter to put a switch on the base and get possibly the battery in it

Silver Chocobo

Duel faction Neverborn Arcanist

40mm base cost 4

Henchmen 10, Nephilim, Mechanical dove, construct, special forces (OTP)

Wk/Cg 10/7 Ht 2 Wp 6 Ca5 Df6 Wd6

Flame Wings

Rg: :melee2

Cb: 3:mask

Dg 2/3/3

Talents

The OTP 2 : when hired into a crew lead by a OTP Henchman increase the henchman reserve by 2

Flock Leader: This model my have up to three Mechanical doves connected to it at any one time. This model may sacrifice a Mechanical dove within 6" as if it were it had spent a soulstone if you do that flip recives a :+fate

Rouge squad: Crews led by this model may hire any Ht arcanist construct, terror tot or young nephilim from any faction and any OTP from any faction with any addition cost

Affinity Sonnia Criid

Nemesis [Doll]

Arcane mirror: Any model within 6" and LOS with use soulstone may draw LOS and range from this model at -2Ca, that model may sacrifice a Mechanical dove within 6" as if it were it had spent a soulstone if you do that flip recives a :+fate

Might add more to it later

DungeonRise sets are nice. I was able to put together a decent upper story 2x2 level in about an hour, and I was just goofing around. Once I know how the parts work it'll go much faster.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Oh snap, Izamu and Yin are the site's border art now.

They are? I'll have to use my laptop to go on the forum then, since the pad hides them.

How's everyone this evening?

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Because jobs are evil, mine might really do a number on me next week, depending on when I end up on this daft course, I may have two or three very long and unpleasantly repetitive days to do...