Copper African elephants turning hostile

So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks

And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Now the war is passed and over

We're left to sit and wonder

What is life and what is real?

And why do living things need feeling?

The thread was too quiet, lol.

Not much. Seem to finally be back to a normal sleep pattern, managing to stay awake today without feeling sick about it. Working on writing, listening to my (oddly extensive) collection of anime theme songs while I'm doing so. After that, probably going to assemble and double check that I have everything I need for the tourney tomorrow. Still debating if I run Mei as Ten Thunders or Arcanist...and still really hating the point scale. 20 SS. :-P Not enough stuff for anyone but Ressers...

Not sure about later. Working on getting up a post today, though. In the second half of the section at the moment, reintroducing a character who always got interesting reactions. It's kinda odd working in these characters in a more 'normal' setting, rather than the battle I threw them into originally. Builds the world out some, but still, kinda strange.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Tourney tomorrow .... that sounds exciting.

Yeah, my first time playing in a Malifaux tourney ever, lol. I've only ever run them. Was hoping to see Misaki to run her, but that didn't work out, so I'll be running Mei instead. And I think it'd be more appropriate to flip a card rather than a coin to settle on her faction! Odd it's Thunders, Even it's Arcanists. Black Joker someone else picks for me. Red Joker reflip.

Well, you know what they say, the dealer shouldn't use the merchandise! Thats why I like being a pleb, anything I do arrange I get to play in because I'm not the only one organising it. We're potentially going to have a little cluster of people organising in Toronto, makes life easier on all of us.

I've carried on sculpting in putty, then tried to relax. Spent a while wondering why the stoners next door are unable to remember the three conversations we've had about their thumping bass, then realised how stupid a question that was - they're stoners, they cant remember anything!

If you can't deal with them, harsh their mellow. Death metal or Slayer are good choices. Even Motorhead might backfire as there are plenty of cautionary tales about getting high in their discography. You could make a whole mix of nothing but metal songs about war and death- the gloomy and nightmare-y stuff minus tripper favorites like Black Sabbath. Fast is better.

I'll pass on the poutine. Chili cheese fries, on the other hand...or hell, just bring each component separately and I'll eat fries and curds, and y'all can have the gravy (I really don't like gravy).

More 15mm tonight I think- apparently a spell has backfired as I now seem to have Steam's headache, or something like it. Demoed Song of Blades and Heroes last night and lost ('sploding Undead again) and got the Dungeon Basics Terraclips set.

Problem is, its the fast metal that they like to play! Well, after this year I'll know what the hell I'm doing for the next year or so, so I can find somewhere either with one or two people I know, or a place of my own (expensive though...).

I'm so close to finishing a gremlin, its just a matter of the last bits of smoky stuff on the troffin and he's finished! Im still jealous of you people with painting to do...

---------- Post added 09-15-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-14-2012 at 11:08 PM ----------

You know, next time I move house, I'm either going to live alone or with someone who plays games. That way I can do big projects without people looking confused by them or having to do them on my desk alongside everything else that's on there!