Off Topic Playground

I'm doing okay. Jotted down some ideas, and then boom! Work. -_- Well, got some deadtime now, so working on finishing up this scene. Charted out the first scene for Faulkner, so probably going to work on that next.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

So, how's everyone else? Sorry to hear you've got a headache Steam, is it doing any better?

Bah, you people and your supplies of paint and models. Curse you all! All I have to do tonight is play with Lucius. Tonight, I shall focus on the chest and buttocks...

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Wow, it's 10am, ive not even left hte house yet, and I've fallen in the gutter already!

Hmmm, maybe I can form some sort of dark alliance with them.

*watches them circling him*

Or maybe not. Anyone got a ladder?

Cut! No, no, NO, guys, Mako is not playing Seamus. Stop goofing around, I want this production to be good and we don't have long before the debut!

Sorry, Mako- rehearsal space is tight since the wall incident and all *looks at Abs*

I um, cleaned some minis (as best as one can clean up 15mm) and glued them to bases. Yeah! Productive =|