Off Topic Playground

Hey! Keep the puppets out of this!

Anyone else entertained that Steam has 11 times the number of posts in here that he has in the rest of the forum?

How do you get the full list..i can get mine easy enough?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

So I don't get out much. It's scary out there. They talk about rules and stuff then get into arguments. I'll stay here with the bacon and ale monoliths.

Lol, you arcanists lack a spine it seems! ;)

So I don't get out much. It's scary out there. They talk about rules and stuff then get into arguments. I'll stay here with the bacon and ale monoliths.

Didn't say it was bad, I still have 500 posts more than you in here...this thread is my happy place, lol.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

If you click on the post total of the thread, everyone comes up. Still working to catch up to Karn...

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Lol, you arcanists lack a spine it seems! ;)

Oh, it is on now. (raises an ice pillar under Abs and uses another to pin Herbie to the wall)

Oh, it is on now. (raises an ice pillar under Abs and uses another to pin Herbie to the wall)

*sighs*

You never learn....I have steam powered armour, so does Herbie..we are hot (why thank you ladies)..

*melts Ice*

There was no offenc emeant lol....much anyway!

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

#Summons a razorspine rattler#

Get him boy. Show him just how much spine Arcanists have.

*releases steampunk mongoose*

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

lol, evidence needed that the Guild run this show....top two posters by a long way...GUILD!!

And I'm top....as always!

Well, he doesn't. (uses a different ice pillar to launch the mongoose into the hoard of puppets. Chaos and sick noises ensue)

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Typical Guild. In love with their own voice.

Hah! Amen to that!

Typical Guild. In love with their own voice.

But you have to admit it is a nice voice! :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Is that bacon ready yet? Almost time for elevenses.

Its been ready ages.....Its just Edonil distracted me with his ice pillar nonsense lol...

But you have to admit it is a nice voice! :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Its been ready ages.....Its just Edonil distracted me with his ice pillar nonsense lol...

(cringes) A nice voice? Sounds like high pitched scratching on a chalkboard!

Oh sure, blame me for defending my fellow Arcanist from your libel and oppression!