Off Topic Playground

Umm, complicated lol. Brown/green, with purple in the shading and red/blue faded OSL.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

When I type it out like that, it sounds awful! But it's not as horrendous as it sounds. They'll be in natural tones, with the brilliance and darkness a mix of unnatural and glowy

Lucius and Peackeeper (peacekeeper has been sitting there for a while)

hiding in the background is aSeamus, 2 dead doxies, 3 crooked men and 2 more canines I want to get them done so all my ressers are painted but I just cant motivate myself to do it (plus cant think of what colour to do the doxies dresses)

Yeah, it wasn't bad. Got in some games with Mei Fang, and got a bunch of painting done. Even took photos!

Well, it wasn't as much painting as I wanted to do, but got the green basecoated on all the remaining Rail Crew...need to finish out the base colors on the Workers and Mei, then onto the washing/touch up. Might actually get a full Crew painted in a week!

I haven't messed around with glazes at all. I use inks primarily as color changing effects, like the Old Lady's Robe. Simple glow effects (not OSL) can be achieved with metallics and inks. A fun one with red is to basecoat gold, and then a layer of red ink over it. Another technique that's interesting that might work with your Guild bots is a way to do a metallic red. Put down the red you like, then drybrush gold over it. I'll have to see if I can find any pictures of my old Circle to show you the results...

Anyway, feel free to steal any and all of my techniques, it's why I share them!