Off Topic Playground

Wow, that's fairly good effort by the spambot there!

Well, I want to use a plasma like glow, so the beckoners will have it in their eyes (I don't think they're actually human but no real idea til I get the book!), the skeleton will be surrounded by it, the illuminated will have it spreading through them, and the depleted will be being burned out from the inside by it.

But graves and tannen aren't human from what I've heard, so they wouldn't suffer it the same. And Mr Snuggles will have it pouring from his mouth and glowing from inside him.

Which leaves Jakob, who deals in it but doesn't indulge, but he needs something I think...

Graves and Tannen are a Woe and a Nephilim, if I remember right. Hmm...well, Jakob's got the skeleton as part of his model, so you could just go ahead with that. Or put it around his hand? As far as Graves and Tannen...you could do their eyes, with darker strands of it like veins coming out from their eyes. And Tannen you could do veins in his hand.

Aye, but I kind of think graves should have black veins for his nephilim-ness, and somewhat unnatural skin. Like he's a copy they made that doesn't quite look right. And tannen is a woe, you say? Hmmm. Might go for the same slightly waxen skin tone I want on graves, and the plasma colours as polarised lenses almost. And then those colours could be used in graves' eyes but not as a glow.

What do you think?

Yeah, the skeleton makes it pretty obvious, so I guess I don't really need anything! Wondering if I can do black eyes with tiny points of the glow, as his pupils, though. Tricky without looking at them...

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

The big problem is that I worked out how brilliance would burn through a human, building up in them slowly, before I realised they weren't all humans. So the glowing veins start in the illuminated and get much worse in the depleted, meaning the non humans wouldnt have them but without any other plan for them! Oops...

Cool. I might go for that then, as it also means any future woes can be painted the same way to match their own kind but look different from others. And nephilim... Ah, stuff them. I won't be getting the nonhuman ones any time soon lol. I just really want Mr graves to look like a bad quality skin suit *grin*

Yeah, use greenish flesh hints in the shadows, traces of veining, and so on.

I like the model, I just don't have any plans to get a never born crew other than dark debs, so for now at least I'll be nephilim free. If that changes in the future, I'll have to figure something out, but at the moment graves is one of very few (maybe even the only?) human disguised nephilim isn't he?