Off Topic Playground

Yeah, that would be pretty rubbish if it ended up wrecking the place!

Hmm, I can't help but think I'm getting old, when the thing I've decided to do after breakfast is clean my room. And sculpt more of course, but that's becoming my default state, I'll e doing it in my sleep soon!

You'd think they would get them right, given the massive setup they have and the amount of practice too!

I painted a smoky orange oil lamp type light on a 54mm tech priest a couple of years ago, didn't go brighter than orange paint for it. And somehow their photo faded it to a pale watery yellow, they bleached it out so much!

Hmm, just a bit more fibbing with this hat then I might post photos...

Ahh, seems like I'm the only one who has a fairly chilled and stress free evening. All I have to do is decide what width of dowel to get s a skeleton for Lucius!

And Shine, maybe we should have a terrain day sometime, force us all to make some! (although I promise not to try and get people to help with the Kythera board I want to make...)

Hey, Mako! You should model one of the Gremlins as Rex Marksley from SPG. (nods) You could use him as the Judge! A cyborg Gremlin looking like the Spine. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, Rabbit.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

(snerk) That's the pose you should use too...

"then Rex taught all the jackalopes to yodel in harmony"

Have him with an arm around a jackalope, both of them yodeling and a bottle of whiskey in his hand with a chain on it for his sword.

*singing* Rex Marksley, finest marksman in the west...

That's going to have to be the Judge now, but why couldn't he have taught pigs to yodel, it would fit the crew easier!

Surely SPG would have to go in a construct crew? Which constructs are rare 3?

I dunno, I kinda see them as the Coryphee and Cassandra... Rabbit and The Jon as the Coryphee (they do the most motion work) and The Spine as Cassandra.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Actually, now that I think about it, I need to get a Sue and paint him up as the Spine...

Sue would be a perfect the Spine! But now I really want to make them for a crew! Actually sculpt them up fully...

But I can't think of what the would neatly work into a crew as. Thankfully!

Hmm, can I get away with a pig in fake rabbit ears and antlers as a jackalope?

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

It was going to be a massive project, I wanted to be able to open and close it if people took an interact action at the right places...

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Oh holy hell, I may have overdone the thai chillies in this meal...

We're gonna leave along a SPG crew for now, lol. I don't have time to brainstorm, you have too many projects. I do think, however, that the fake rabbit ears and antlers would be perfect, especially if you make sure how obvious it is that he's drunk. Have him barely standing, being propped up by the piglet. You could paint on the base 'I love this jackalope' to get the joke across further, lol.