Off Topic Playground

Spent my whole freaking holiday weekend sleeping in a stupid pattern I couldn't break... -_- Quite annoyed about it, because I didn't get anything accomplished. Slept through the Battletech game I was going to do, slept through church, slept through SCA...bah. I guess I needed to catch up on sleep, but that was annoyingly excessive. Working on my homework that's due tonight.

Not quite ... do not really have an answer for Royalist Cavalry .....

How was the tournament Shaper?

I had a great but tiring time...

I started on the bottom table for the first day and ended up playing Mr Pink (Rathnard) on the top table at the 4th game... but as I lost I was knocked down to 10th... Second day I went better but only moved to 9th heh...

But with that being said I had fun with Zoraida and Collodi and probably won't take the twins again since they were taken out too easily!

Tiny's put the results up here http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?35096-Australian-Malifaux-Grand-Tournament-Results-and-Photos

Well, when these new minis show up fromWyrd I hope to build them and get a few people together to get some games going, to familiarise myself with the rules...

Then in the new year, if everything has gone to plan, I may think about getting the cards..though Henchman probably comes with a lot of work and time...

It can be a lot of work. Ultimately, it's one event a month, event being a loose term. I've started doing Malifaux 'Open Days' because my players are so scattered, where I try to get people together at least one day a month for a guaranteed game. Demos are events, though. A lot of it depends on who you get involved in the game, and what their attitude is towards it.