Off Topic Playground

Oh, not too bad. Got to hang out and chat with a friend who just got from a year in Mexico. Was good. :)

Now if I just would stop being so tired, I'd be great, lol. Listening to SPG still... 2 cent Album is awesome. Debating getting Album One or not, I think I've got all their stuff between 2 cent and Live...

Mexico? Nice, what was he up to down there?

I looked at it, I think there's one track on album one that isn't on the other two. I reckon I'll get 2 cent show and then probably leave it.

Tired is a bugger, I'm worn out by eleven in the morning at the moment! Not even doing much, so I have no idea why...

More overtime tonight?

Yeah, although not willingly, lol. Was going to come in and leave on time, but messed up a log so need to meet with my boss. (sigh) My own damn fault, so not annoyed, and it does put me at 6 extra hours this week...not a ton, but definitely a good sized chunk.

He was working with an organization called Spearhead with a church in Mexico City, helping them organize missionary trips and being an adviser for kids from the States who went down to Mexico for the summer with the group.

Ah damn, that's all that extra effort down the pan then? Boss won't be too annoyed I hope!

Sounds like a good year, did he like Mexico? This always the horror stories,but most the people I know that have been (not that any in all fairness!) said it was great

He had a lot of fun, actually. Lot of work, though, and he's taking some time to try to relax off that before he goes off to his new job in Portland, Oregon, getting some training as a Christian counselor.

Eh, it's not like I'm going to be docked pay for the error, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm betting my boss was fairly annoyed, but he's got the right, it was a pretty important thing. MAC addresses aren't good to screw up.

Oops, yeah that could cause a bit of a mess! Still, so long as you won't get docked anything, it'll all work out. Mistakes happen and all that.

You know, I think soon I shall stop sculpting for the night and get some sleep. Ether that or read your story, which is the more tempting option!

No, it is a bit of a loaded question really! Well, I said I'd do it by the weekend, so that means by about ten tomorrow night. Will see how tired I feel after this rope sculpting, its more diddly stuff and there's been a lot of that tonight

Gremlin this time. The marsupial got a ton of fur on him earlier, the 6mm is being tricky (can't get the blasted thing out the press mould!), and the gremlin needed a rope to hold up his holster. Which I did in a cool looking but complicated manner, and now am sculpting all the twists into the strand...

You know, the doctors say that too, I probably shouldn't tell them Sophie disagrees, they might get the wrong idea... *grin*

it's just the main twists, I've not tried for all the tiny substrands, that really would be nuts

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Mind you, tomorrow's update should be good, the marsupial has really taken shape now. And the first gremlin is starting to get there too. Second is still only unfinished legs, but they'll get done soon, and I have a third armature to figure out (posing needs sorting out).

I think I night have him flat on his face on top of the upside down 'coffin', so he's like the death marshal crouched on one but he fell over...