Off Topic Playground

Morning, Steam! I'm not really sure if the weekend was good or not, I spent most of it in a state of zombie like exhaustion. Not sure how long it'll take to get over the draining/ enlivening effect of the leadership conference, lol.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Heh, the irony of my description of the weekend was that I spent most of Saturday's time at the game shop planning a couple zombie games for October... o.O

At least you have a reason to feel drained. I'm just feeling down for no good reason. Work stress or too hot for a good night's sleep. Something. Gencon approaching should cheer me up.

What was the game Monkey? Have fun?

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Heh, the irony of my description of the weekend was that I spent most of Saturday's time at the game shop planning a couple zombie games for October... o.O

Zombie games?

Molly on her own? How'd that go?

Yeah, our biggest group at the shop is the 40k crowd, and I want to do a charity event, so I'm planning a couple linked games of Killzone size zombie apocalypse survival matches instead of the usual tournament for October, as part of a food drive.

Lol, I seem to have missed the last couple of post celebrations! You guys seem to wait until the weekends and then go nuts!

Ah, yes..winged models....Still thinking my Raven Guard Vanguard vets are going to fall apart..(I used Sanguinary guard winged jetpacks for them).

I have nightmares lol... still not as bad as Nekima!

I'm ok ed, a bit tired, lily had a bad night so i didnt actually get some sleep of my own until about 1am...then up at 6!!

And you could always put your gencon money in the Abs paypal account where i'll look after it very well! ;)

I only noticed it because of the page numbers, each page tends to be 10 posts. Eh, anyway. Good to hear that Molly definitely has some Strategies she can do well. Here's hoping that she gets some really interesting Special Forces in the upcoming year.