Off Topic Playground

I think you might be correct there, Steam.

By the way, Chocobo, thanks for the grins, needed something to amuse myself with.

So, best thing about working out a drawing for a gaming table that I'm building- I can throw scale pretty much out the window as I work out what I want where, and just label stuff how large I want them, lol.

True, which does suck. I've got the overall dimensions laid out, 6 2ft x 2ft sections, with a maximum height from the wooden base of about four inches. The biggest difficulty, honestly, will be transportation more than storage. Where I live right now I've got a good amount of storage space in the basement, but moving it from home to the shop may involve multiple trips to keep things from breaking. The original idea was to store it at home, but that may not be workable unless I make the tank trap/razorwire sections cutout modulars along with the other non-hill terrain....actually, that might be the best way to do that. Thanks Steam! :)

Those Dragonforge bases, Shaper? I decided a long time ago that I have to use Puppet Wars stuff if I ever make a Collodi crew, probably in place of the Marionettes.

Going to try to finish up my Rasputina crew this weekend for a demo night on Monday. Got some more stuff based up and I've rediscovered the wonderful thing that is Loctite Gel superglue. I don't think I'm ever buying Zap-a-Gap again- every freaking tube I've ever used has had the tip dry up so bad that I have to use pins and pliers to get the dried glue out.