Off Topic Playground

Ok, you have some cool choices..never pegged you as having Raspy top though..I knew you were a finger waggler but for some reason thought you liked Ramos!

And reasons..ok, will go back and edit mine!

Lady J - Cause shes ginger and I love gingers?! There, thats your first description sorted! :)

1. Molly (Does she count as a master for this?) Like her character fluff and also the mini

2. The Viks Don't own the models but like the story behind the "twin"

3. Seamus love the fluff! :)

But agree with Steam... we need way more fluff. I know theres alot of characters but some of them seem to be neglected after the initial mini push...

What? no gremlins lol!

Ok, you can include henchmen if you want.... And the Viks appeal to me too, they are my one Outcast indulgence. Thats all I'm allowing myself...All the Guild (obviously, and one master from each other faction, so Seamus, Colette, Lilith and the Viks). I will have some Henchmen too (Molly, Kaeris and Von Schill..Lucius goes without saying! ;))

I just don't like him in the fluff. Cool minis but I'm always going against them as that's what my opponent uses.

Game wise, Raspy herself is nice but I never get any use out of her icy friends. Silent one is ok.

I guess if you come across a master constantly, you tend to become put off i suppose!

Lady J - Cause shes ginger and I love gingers?! There, thats your first description sorted! :)

lol, not ginger....but the nice deep redhead....almost auburn i guess... ;)

Oooo, forgot about Molly. Maybe put her as 3rd on my list.

Seamus was too smug and know it all. I can't stand that.

Viks I liked the old models hate the new Jedward ones. Fluff was ok, needs more.

See, i like the new Viks...thats why I'm getting them. hated the thought of fighting with building the original models!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Why can't Misaki be a henchperson.

I think she will next book....

And Sammael, and Fransisco.....possibly even Judge.

Don't really know from the other factions...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

ooh, want to try something...haven't attempted it in a while and want to know if I still have it!

KArn...

KArn....

KArn.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Bum...I think he's gone....

Ah well, he'll be back...maybe I just have a delayed reaction!!

Afternoon all!

Woo, I get a free overnight stay in Stockholm! And all it's costing me is two days of meetings and a presentation on my work to a bunch of people I'm begging for a job...

...eep

How is everyone this shiny bright afternoon?

You used a machine? you?

I thought you were impotent or something....sorry, omnipotent!

;)

Nope. They are just getting a tad unstable.... the next one will probably be horribly mutated in some way. *rubs beard and shrugs* Need to the magic a bit more of a rest, flagrant use of it is an abuse after all.

*sips soup*

Afternoon all!

Woo, I get a free overnight stay in Stockholm! And all it's costing me is two days of meetings and a presentation on my work to a bunch of people I'm begging for a job...

...eep

How is everyone this shiny bright afternoon?

Ok, almost lunchtime so yay! And grats on scooping a free stay!

I'm sure the presentation will be good!

Nope. They are just getting a tad unstable.... the next one will probably be horribly mutated in some way. *rubs beard and shrugs* Need to the magic a bit more of a rest, flagrant use of it is an abuse after all.

*sips soup*

true. Those finger wagglers cause no end of damage...... *looks at Yazza*

Still got soup? that must be mighty hot...

I was getting mixed up, real life and stuff needed to sort things out.

I little better now, not much, but a little

Well glad to hear things are better but sucks that they ever had to be.

Either way, hope it keeps clearing up! Power on through!

*Straps a jet engine to Chocobo*

You'd be fast too if you were constantly chased by effeminate spiky haired Japanese guys.

I got bigger problems

Reaper_Armada_by_EchoGarrote.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Well glad to hear things are better but sucks that they ever had to be.

Either way, hope it keeps clearing up! Power on through!

*Straps a jet engine to Chocobo*

Thanks Karn ^_^

Now to make sure those Reapers don't attack Malifaux