Off Topic Playground

I still need to get in my word count for today...painting takes away from that, sadly. I wish I was the kind of person who could dictate...using my phone to record story stuff while I'm driving and thinking of it would get me to my word count no problem. (sigh)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Still, one Zeus is almost done, even if I'm going to be painting its partner totally differently, lol.

What'd you get up to yesterday, anything fun?

I still need to get in my word count for today...painting takes away from that, sadly. I wish I was the kind of person who could dictate...using my phone to record story stuff while I'm driving and thinking of it would get me to my word count no problem. (sigh)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Still, one Zeus is almost done, even if I'm going to be painting its partner totally differently, lol.

What'd you get up to yesterday, anything fun?

Fun is kinda the whole point. Don't think they're gonna pick you for the Hunger Games. *wink*

Well, the Zeus is done with all the detail work. Hopefully the second one the armor turns out better. \o/ First painted mini in months, lol.

Got any plans for the weekend coming up?

Fun is kinda the whole point. Don't think they're gonna pick you for the Hunger Games. *wink*

Well, the Zeus is done with all the detail work. Hopefully the second one the armor turns out better. \o/ First painted mini in months, lol.

Got any plans for the weekend coming up?