Off Topic Playground

One of the species that I have is a group called the Aze'nashtu. They're older and more advanced than most of the other species humanity has encountered, and really don't give a damn about anyone younger. No one has any tech to offer them, and they can just take any resources they need. However, they do need bodies for when they go to war with an equal species, so they seed planets with biological super weapons. When a species discovers the weapon and sets it off, the planet is a dead wasteland in weeks. The species is turned into rampaging undead, and the Aze'nashtu will come and harvest the planet whenever they have a war to use as shock troops. They've wiped out hundreds of species as a 'just in case' and have dozens of planets seeded and waiting to die.

It's certainly a starting point! We'll see if I can do what I hope to. Horror isn't really my niche, but I figure now is as good a time as any to try.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

By the way, damn you, Monkey. Talking with you about it has me really wanting to get the KD stuff now.