Off Topic Playground

Oh, that is wicked. Gonna need to pick up that one...

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

That'd make for a sweet diorama piece, honestly. Have that in the background, and get something for Alice in the foreground... a nice twisted version of Wonderland for the landscape...that could be fun.

There really are some gorgeous pieces in the Kingdom Death setting. I'll be looking forward to seeing it come out, although anything I grab will be a 'for fun' painting piece or maybe a fantasy style skirmish gang.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Granted, I'd need to find a game for such a gang to be for, but meh. How much have you got coming from the Kickstarter?

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Oh thank goodness, I finally managed to dig out of the TV Tropes hole I put myself in... maybe now I can get back to the book on writing I was reading... >.>

Not that I know of, no. Not too many painters around here, and most of those I don't see too often, and I don't know anyone who would have picked it up for the game.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

What other ones have got your eye?

Ah, okay. That's less fun.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Still, we'll see what happens, eh? They know what they're doing, and I wish them well, it'll be good to see them pull it all off.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

So, what's keeping you away from the Nurse as a project?

Ok, so characters 1 and 2 are totallllllly in a relationship and character 3 is supes jelly about it and goes behind their back with character 4 and they have a wicked mad dance party.

30 pages describing awkward white-boy dancing.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Best Seller Guarantee