Off Topic Playground

Oh bloody hell. (headdesk) I decided to try just running something to see if that would snap it out of whatever's wrong... and it passed. Argh!

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Um. Saturday night was fun, had a game night. Got my butt kicked at Dutch Blitz and Kings of Artifice, but won Quelf, so I guess that works? Also, not an especially huge fan of that game. A lot of it is interesting (the speaking/action rules and the guessing things are good) but the stuff I didn't like is horribly, horribly obnoxious. I just refused to do it and took the penalty in spaces.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Aside from Saturday, the weekend kinda sucked, lol. Relatives at the house who I have nothing in common with, so I spent it locked away elsewhere playing games.

I hadn't either. Like I said- enjoyed bits of it, but really hated the stuff that I didn't like.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Basic gist of the things I didn't like was 'let's get everyone to do embarrassing stupid things because the card says to.'

Ugh. That is the only game that I get rude over insisting I will not play. I'll watch, I'll be in the room, but there is no way in hell that I'm playing.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Anyway...luckily, I haven't met too many people who actually enjoy the game, so I don't have to worry about it too often.

Saw the Deadzone stuff you painted up, looks good. Gotten to read over the rules yet?