Off Topic Playground

I definitely agree with that. Coffee is perfect necromancy, making mangled corpse me into living vaguely intelligent me.

Why is my only coffee maker at work?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I have instant green tea. That's seriously the best I can do. Its barely enough to get my heart to beat once! heh

And what you want, is an Alaskan Klee Kai my friend.

Tiny tiny husky.

alaskan-klee-kai-alaskan-klee-kai-17409208-533-400_zps67f3f65f.jpg

Welp, there's a compromise dog for the girlfriend and I. Looks like a big dog, sized like a smaller one.

I pronounce it "Mal-ih-foe" or "Mal-uh-foe" if I'm tired. It's Cajun IIRC, so the latter is probably right.

Some friends are taking me out for dinner for my birthday, and other than that sleep and painting. Going try to get as much done on my reaper girl ready for the free handing as I won't have much time during the week to do so.

Happy (early/belated) birthday!

Bleah, laundry this weekend. Whammer tournament at the LGS, so it's either try the Pathfinder card game (which we're only sort of interested in) or just don't go. I probably need to clean up my spare room some more so I have more room to paint anyway.

Yea I did. But at least when they tried to give me a mountain of work I did the doe eyes and said 'buuut, it's mah birfday' *shock* and then they gave it to someone else and left me to amuse myself for the evening.

AAAHAHAHA.

^ Side note to the above story. There's a lot of down time in my job, and I'm normally the one lumped with the report writing while those around me read books - I feel justified making someone else have to do it for a change!