Off Topic Playground

ok... think i've figured this out...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=628158419796&set=vb.146501698&type=2&theater

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

oh... well that may not work after all...

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I hope you guys can view it, becuase for some reason it won't let me upload it onto youtube.

...well...I can get to it with the link, lol. Might be that the video is set to not allow anyone who isn't a friend?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

No game this week, but there might be some chatting and working on creative projects, Web.

Pretty music, bow. :)

I was afraid of that... I'll try to figure it out tomorrow when I'm not supposed to be alseep... or maybe next week when I'm not trying to fit it in around visiting family. I haveto get it from my phone, which doesn't like to communicate with my computer, or post anything to websites, onto my computer, which will not talk to my phone. I can't seem to get it to download the drivers necessary for it either.

I can not decide which crew I want to start playing 2nd edition with first... The viks, Tara, or Seamus... I've pretty much played nothing but Perdita so far, but I want to show off some of the new plastics I got.

Soooo indecisive!!!