Off Topic Playground

Lol. First project I pick after getting that advice is a bunch of punk girls, which by definition pretty much clash colours...

Definitely going to do it when I can though - I'm hoping its one of those rules that is only worth applying sometimes.

Well, I think I've stared pointlessly at the viks for long enough. Time to rebox them for another day...

2014 dates? no idea, not going to go. 2015 is much more likely...

I have an excel spread sheet in which I note cool ideas for crews and the likes. May want to write down some of your ideas, less you forget them. :0

Custom mixes are the way forward, web. Nobody seems to make a skin tone I like so I have to mix one!

Notability is an ipad app. I always have it on hand, and use it as a project planner for all sorts, not just models. It's like a digital scrapbook

I'm having a hard time getting Kenshin's hair color right. Everything I have is either too brown or too orange. I'm probably gonna have to custom mix something.

Try this... : http://www.shop.battlefield-berlin.de/index.php/katalog/artikelinfo/1506-1-show-model_color_031_tomatenrot_flat_red_957.html

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Custom mixes are the way forward, web. Nobody seems to make a skin tone I like so I have to mix one!

Notability is an ipad app. I always have it on hand, and use it as a project planner for all sorts, not just models. It's like a digital scrapbook

Oooh neat! I bet it requires a camera on the iPad though, right? I have a terribly 'old' iPad 2 without a camera. May give it a try. :D

models masters skin tone #4601. It's what I use. I had a problem with most skins being too orange or whatever, but this one fits the bill pretty well. And, you can get it in an oil or a water base to suit your preference.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

a bit too red