Off Topic Playground

Eek, not that. Anything but ice skating. Haven't been on a rink since I was about 12!

Having some moron top end skater manage to kick your mate in the head while your mate is picking himself up from falling tends to put you off...

Oh? How's he doing?

Great, all cosy shacked up with his girlfriend..had it with wyrd though...

I can make coffee, not sure if I can teach it to surf though. Will roller skating do instead?

Always a wise guy....

I can do some finger waggling and we can arrange for ice skates...

NO FINGER WAGGLING!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Morning all. How's things?

Great! How is you? Just don't do any finger waggling....

Eek, not that. Anything but ice skating. Haven't been on a rink since I was about 12!

Having some moron top end skater manage to kick your mate in the head while your mate is picking himself up from falling tends to put you off...

See, I quit ice skating when the rink hadn't cleaned the ice, hit a groove, and cracked my into the ice. Hit the ground on my back, and momentum tugged my head back the rest of the way.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

(points, layer of ice shows up under Abs) :-P

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Morning Steam. Tonight at work has sucked, but I'll live.

Oh, and Steam, glad you liked the villain. It was weird doing one like that, a political one instead of the crazy that's Isabella... I don't really tend to do pure villains all that often, but I'm okay with this one.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Speaking of writing (in a roundabout way) how's the new chapter coming along, Abs?

Ok I think I need to start a support group...

Here's where I am for my Gencon order:

Malifaux: Lady Justice Box Set

Malifaux - Guild: Arsenal Box

Death Marshals (Extra 3)

Malifaux - Resurrectionists: Arsenal Box

Seamus Crew Box Set

Raspitina Crew Box Set

Malifaux - Arcanists: Arsenal Box

Malifaux - Neverborn: Arsenal Box

Lilith Crew Box Set

Tara Nightmare Box

Malifaux - Outcast: Arsenal Box