Off Topic Playground

I think he is going to be awesome, he has huge range. And being a bit older I think we will have less of the Doctor Companion love interest sub-stories.

Agreed. I'm more interested in the "monster of the week" stories then I am the "love interest" stories,..

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Heh. Now I want to see Ramsay do it. 'Who are you?' 'I'm the ****ing Doctor, you ****'

Yes, a whole season where the doctor forces his companions to cook, or get kicked off the tardis,.. *lol*

Not too bad. Spent the day sleeping...took a little to wind down enough for bed, lol. Damn sunlight.

Glad you liked it, Web. Yeah, I do think I'll look into adding to it. But, that's what editing is for in the end, lol. Very much enjoying seeing the elf mage come together, enjoying painting her?

With a limited edition Xykon I now have to plan for? Sadly, no, lol. Plus I remembered the Tesladyne Field Guide which is going to be funded this week too, so that would've been $60 to KS this week, not just the $40 required for the LE models.