Off Topic Playground

actually,.. that's pretty much #1 on my list

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

vampires should be like regular people, and run a huge range. they aren't all gonna be old stuffy, stuck in their era types. nor should they all be depraved psychos,.. nor nesting gangmember types,...

I mean, sure, some are going to fit these stereotypes, but since they were individuals in life, they should remain so in un-death,..

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

it'd be funny to play a vampire that actually runs around dressed like bella lugosi,...

That's actually why I liked the film daybreakers (I think that's what it was called). Society was entirely vampire, their cars were blacked out and driven by video feed, they had city wide underground transit and walkways, they had day jobs and personalities, and farmed humans. Badly. Lol

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Also, woot. About two thirds of the way through the midtones of the cobbles. Only taken two hours so far!