Off Topic Playground

Lol, yeah Dwarfs are pretty good, in the hands of someone more talented than me! The league did have a few Skaven players, who would run rings around me..or elves who would lob it over the top..Still it was satisfying grinding them into the dirt..

And I always felt sorry for the halfling team that always finished bottom without a win..ever..in six seasons! He was a top chap though and played games the way they should be played..for fun foremost.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey you guys have got your dictator right here!

Now get to work! Wheres my coffee! Last one to grovel gets tasered!

I am pretty lucky, there are about six different gaming clubs in my city, they all seem to cater to different things....

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I was the only player to score against the skaven team in our league years ago, turtle up the dwarfs with the ball carrier in the middle and you make it there eventually....

I am pretty lucky, there are about six different gaming clubs in my city, they all seem to cater to different things....

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I was the only player to score against the skaven team in our league years ago, turtle up the dwarfs with the ball carrier in the middle and you make it there eventually....

I actually know how to beat that tactic! After the PC doing it a couple dozen times while I was playing Blood Bowl, I finally figured out a reliable trick to slow that down. A double staggered line right in front of the mob meant that it stalemated unless things got bloody...

Today there's some sort of group hang out thing. No plans for tomorrow, but I think I'll start tackling the giant pile of MDF buildings I've got, see if I can get some of them done.

Nah, I think I'll be sticking to Gencon exclusive things...anything I can get elsewhere usually means I can get it later, which will be a better plan overall...Still, good to know that there is a time table. And they're better at it than some other companies, lol

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Hey Steam, thanks for those questions...I think I have some more control over the plot now. At least enough for the next installment of things.