Off Topic Playground

And that doesn't even go into all the paranoia about the wagon. I just let you guys run with it cause it was funny, but no one, and I mean no one, would've recognized that wagon. Cause all it had on it was a doctor symbol. You could've ridden that through the front gates without a comment! lol

That's gonna have to be a really big booster seat!

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

And that doesn't even go into all the paranoia about the wagon. I just let you guys run with it cause it was funny, but no one, and I mean no one, would've recognized that wagon. Cause all it had on it was a doctor symbol. You could've ridden that through the front gates without a comment! lol

Curse your brownies ed. curse them straight to hell...

Oh well, we live and everyone else learns. I prefer making the same mistakes until I've perfected them.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Our RPG group has made it's own life far more difficult than Ed, who's running it, has. Asking questions like 'is the building on fire after my fireball earlier?', and deciding our stolen wagon would be easily identified when it was just a generic wagon.

And that's not counting the near fiasco when I was hitting on the cross dressing barman...

It all worked out in the end, I just thought it was funny.

We've been doing an Oovoo RPG game on Saturdays, wrapped up the current quest and discussing issues of player assumptions, lol. Still, it was a lot more fun the way you guys decided to do it, so I'm not about to complain!

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

The building being on fire did make for one of the more entertaining parts of the session. Still going to treasure the memory of the group's reaction to the nine year old little girl as one of the best moments of metagaming I've ever seen... ten minutes of in character arguing without a single peep from me...

Nu uh! Lies and slander! I distinctly remember you telling us before we took the wagon through the town between the mining camp and the city that there was a sigil on it, because we recognized the doctorrs wagon beside the dude's house, but we didn't think to ask *how* we recognized the durn thing.