Off Topic Playground

Well, Cortana really was that kind of a character...kinda like Legion in ME3. And EDI, for that matter.

So, going to need to cancel tonight, sorry. Got a thing tomorrow with tons of guests and mom's in a bit of a panic...so going to be freeing up the evening so that she can be a little more at ease about it, cause it means I can just be able to help her and hang out with her.

Yes, we would be in trouble without the Shovel of Justice I think. Have fun hanging with your mom, tell her hi for me will ya?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Cortana was a character. But actually not part of contact harvest. No spartans mentioned actually. SSG Johnson was in it though. and Jenkins.

Oh, most likely...after all, I know what's done there. Lots of twists and turns and ambushes. *grin*

The problem with taking naps when you didn't sleep well is that you might actually get better sleep from the nap and the body wants more...

Every time anyone says veteran squads, I can't help but picture dads army.,,

not as funny as the image I get when people talk about the "heavy flamer",...

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I know it's early,.. but I'm on,.. for what it's worth.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

or was the game called off again??