Off Topic Playground

I actually have 2 more kits lined up after this one. But the question is,... which to do next? The man, or the woman??? The female model will be a bit more on the realistic side, where-as the male model is an actually anime character, so will have black-lining and be cartoon by default.

I'm sorta leaning towards painting the guy. That's right,.. no sexisim in the Garage Kit thread. The boys will get their turn in the spotlight too. *grin*

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Alrighty kids,... bed time for me once more. I have that pesky work thing in the morning,.. again. *sighs*

Argh. This is what happens when I get into a routine of high intensity cardio daily then skip a day. I can't sleep!

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

It doesn't help that I have nasty sunburns on my feet that are just starting to peel, and Zumba songs (along with their accompanying routines) stuck in my head... I want to jump out of bed and dance!

Wait. What'd you just chip in on? O.o None of the ones I know are due for another week or more.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

And that stuff does sting, I want to point out. Eventually you just learn to deal with it, once it starts to kick in.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Man...Corvus Belli is doing more 'Cats for the Nomads...pretty soon, you'll be able to have a full Tomcat/Hellcat/Wildcat list and have all the options.