Off Topic Playground

Hanging out with my sister before she heads back to her home, and continuing on with a hobby project of some kind. Now I'm torn between doing the Eldar or doing something else like my Chaos or Death Korps in prep for the campaign in a few weeks...

At the moment it's for Killzone 40k 6th ed. But it wouldn't be too hard to adapt it to fit any other game, the core mechanics are really simple and only take up about half a page. Everything from then on is situations to adapt to the current game being used.

Hey guys! Take 2 at the DMV was a breeze. I was in and out in twenty minutes

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

My license now has the correct address, my vehicle is once again legal to drive on the road (on time this time) and I'm not tempted to stab anyone with a "DMV employee" badge

(waves) Hey everyone, how goes?

Just stopping in to say hi and chat quick...off for a walk tonight, so not a whole lot of time. On the upside, I got those campaign rules all done up... ended up being 2 and a quarter pages. Not bad, honestly. Plus there's room to add more specialized rules and make it more intricate if we want. And the best thing is that it probably wouldn't take more than an hour to make it work with any other game system!

Had to tear out one entire wall of the base and redo it. Which came on top of a generally lousy day.

I've just put it down and walked away for the time being. I can deal with the repairs and the rest of the mess another day.

Gotcha.

So, just as an offtopic, I really don't understand the hate for series 5 of Doctor Who... Matt Smith may not be Tennant, but he does a great job. And I really don't notice that much of a difference with things...does it end badly or something, cause halfway through it feels much the same, lol

It's just a personal preference. I just don't feel that the Smith doctor is as good as Tennant's. Tennant was a bit "darker" and I really enjoyed that about him. Where-as Smith is a bit more "goofy-space-hobo with a magic box".

Don't get me wrong, there are a few good episodes in Smith's time, but I feel that it has more to do with the writing then with his acting ability.