Off Topic Playground

well,.. in the older series, the master had actually run out of lives and was granted more by the council of time lords because the needed him for something,...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

that the one where she gets dropped into a human body?

Yeah...that tends to happen.

Oh! That reminds me! (sorta) I figured out more of how the book is ending. Still working out exactly where things are going to fall into place, but I've definitely got something to build off of. Kinda excited to write it all out...now I just need to get there, lol.

Honestly...probably a couple hundred thousand...now, whether or not this ends up as a multi-book thing is an entirely different issue, lol. I actually think I could wrap it up as a single novel and be quite pleased with it.

That's an episode I'm looking forward to seeing, lol. Which season is that? 5, 6 or 7?

You were the last to get them in. I'll be working on the thread in a little bit, now that the poll is closed. Work isn't too bad, hardly exciting though.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I thought it had a head yesterday? O.o

Yup. But I've had stuff break the night before golden demon, in the hotel, so I don't risk it. Transporting models is a risky business in a case, when they're all big and glorious even a tiny scuff is a nightmare, so they get pinned to oblivion and carried in custom boxes secured heavily in place lol