Off Topic Playground

With Kirai he'll be a tank...Lost Love, turn him into a Spirit, heal him up, you have a 10 Wound, Object 2 Spirit that is taking half damage and subtracting 2 from almost every attack.

Someone had pointed out that any non-magical damage less than 9 meant that Izamu would take 1 damage as a spirit. 9 divided in half = 4.5 rounded down to 4 minus 2 from Object and minus 2 from Armor = min 1 damage...

I thought spirit damage halved rounding up? So it would be 8 damage, as 9 would halve to 5.

Still, he's a monster, and a great model. He's got to join my little pile sooner or later!

Huh, no one has ever corrected me on my rounding...

But still, 9 and 10 damage would still get you all the way down to 1 damage.

Where is Izamu getting armor? You'd have to bring along Grave Spirit, he has Object 2, not Armor 2...and the only way Izamu is getting the Grave Spirit and becoming a Spirit permanently is a brawl with Kirai.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

>_< I can't find the thread, it was in the ressers forum...

I'm gonna shut up before I continue to make a fool of myself :(

People are probably taking Yan Lo with the Grave Spirit. He can make Undead within 6" into Spirits for a turn, and the Grave Spirit gives him Armor 2. I know why they're doing it, but I think if you're running Yan Lo you'd be better served by the Soul Porter... Empower Ancestor is great, and the Kill Ancestor, pass Relic is awesome for Yan Lo's Scheme.

No, it's fine. Sorry for jumping on you about it, mate. So, what faction do you play, then? Arcanists?

You guys didn't jump on me, the thread moved faster than I was checking lol and so the questions stacked up with each refresh... And I mainly play Neverborn, mostly Pandora, Lynch, and Dreamer... but I have Nicodem, Molly, and McMourning boxes, Bette Noir, an Extra Flesh Construct, 6 canine remains, grave spirit, and I think one or two other pieces. I accumulated quite the ressers collection over the past month.

Us accidentally jumping on Alf about Izamu and Ressers interactions... >.>

Beyond that, got my league kicked off, I've got three players so far, one of them who I didn't even know played. That brings me almost to my estimated number of players....not sure if that's good or bad, lol.

Neverborn, eh? Fun! I've never messed around with them at all. And you should definitely look into Yan Lo, if nothing else his box has some great stuff to work with Nicodem. Grave Spirit+Izamu+Bolster Undead would be scary...

Yeah, I need some mindless zombies, but I have empty bases for that (seeing as how I got 8 of them in a single game, would have been 10 but I summoned a Flesh Construct before that). I almost picked up Izamu, but my Kirai player wanted him, so I let him get it :)