Off Topic Playground

I quite enjoy the game. Seems too complex at first, then you just realize it doesnt matter cause everyone can die to anything

It also comes from the fact that I am cursed to be the eternal demoer... I'm more likely to jump into a game and play it than other friends, so I tend to buy the rules and two starter boxes... I have plenty of minis that I don't play anymore... Also the type of army I want to make is very possible, but I don't like the aesthetics of the models I would have to play with.

Yeah, I haven't gotten in a real game in a long time...was fun, although my opponent was pretty new. We tried King of the Hill... it was really pretty interesting. I was feeling bad for him after Izamu's bodycount racking, so I started to mess around a little and made the game a lot closer than it could have been...Bishop should have been dead turn two, after all, and I let him live and moved forward. Honestly, it made it a lot more fun to watch the Viks start doing Whirlwind.

And gets a :+fate to damage with a CB of 6. Yeah...best 10 point minion I've found in Ressers. Add Chiaki and the Soul Porter, and hilarity ensues. Izamu went...16" up the board turn one? 6" (ish) from Chiaki's pulse, the Soul Porter got Empower Ancestor off and moved him up (...crap. Does that have a resist? I need to check that... >.>) another 4", then a 6" charge with a 3" range weapon.