Off Topic Playground

Wait, new characters Ed? which side are these ones on, or is that a secret?

Actually, I have new characters for all three sides, although one of them is a new/old character at this point! Hopefully you'll like them.

You're not. You're asking for a replacement of a defective model.

This is asking for free stuff:

Edonil, give me all of your things!

I love how my name is the one that gets chosen for that, lol. I'd be aiming for Mako's stuff myself...especially that Jaakuna.

Isabella? No, she's a sweet little angel, just a touch... Playful at times. Lol.

I just remember feeling a certain someone's distaste for the mages at first despite having them on board, and taking a dislike to them myself because of his prejudice! No specific character, but then he settles to them and so did I. Which I thought was quite impressive in terms of making me see his point of view.

...sweet little angel? lol, man, now I want to have someone in the book call her that. That'd be hilarious.

Ah yes, I remember that now! Wish I knew how I did it, lol. Annoying thing about writing, it's harder to explain how something happened at times.

The two new characters are both ambassadors. Gerald Davis, the unfortunate ambassador from Assar who is very much world weary, and Lyn Thay, the Drasvarian ambassador, who shares her cattiness with men and women alike. I figured that a political angle showing the two sides at odds could help with showing more of the world. Still need to get a Victrixan character in there.

The third new character is actually an old one! Victor, from Carver of Flesh, who will help tie his namesake into the main plot rather nicely. I figured that part of the biological experiments from Carver would be working on the aging problem. Still not sure if Victor volunteered for it (hypocritically based on he started a war against mages for said experiments in general), or if he was an experiment that went horribly right (in his mind). Both have interesting things to mess around with, but either way, he's hanging around in Victrix still as a guardian of sorts.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Having fun, Shine?