Off Topic Playground

A team of flying polar bears would make for one seriously well defended sleigh though!

Might be a bit much for your average roof though...

In other news, apoxie sculpt still tastes vile. Why did I use it for Lucius! Oh, cos it comes in big tubs, right. Curses. Maybe a different colour will taste better.

Nah, I've not started that yet. Using up to Christmas to try and clear the backlog so I can start some new painting over my two weeks off, then will begin the challenge sculpt in January.

Alf, fine cast is much improved from the original release. Which, given how crap they can be these days, says a lot for the state they were in at release!

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

You got more dome to the summoning icon of yours Webmonkey?

no more drawings to help flesh it out?

got the base as done as i can get it for the moment. got a bit of the smoke coming up from the floor. gotta bake it soon though so I can file a bit of the detail lines. Then, it's onto the upper body, where I'm gonna have to spend far more time.

I have some sketches, but I really don't know if they'll translate into putty. They may be way too complex and tiny...

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

I'll put up the chest design though anyway, give us a few minutes to get the camera out and I'll update my thread with it