Off Topic Playground

Variable depending on taste lol...

Incidentally, you're prepared to swear in court that I was with you all evening right? And that my fingerprints in the mangled remains of the stoners next door and their stereo equipment are a mistake? *devil*

*swings in on my web and takes my usual spot up in the corner*

Hey guys!!!

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

*drops from the ceiling,.. puts Dustcrusher in a headlock,.. and drags to the sculpting competition.*

Compete or perish!!!! j/k

Oh no, just today's sucked. I was working on the upper torso but it got a bit cliche and crappy, so I've decided to go back and start the chest design again. There's one or two bits i liked, but the rest wasn't up to the level of awesome the wing had going on.

So now he'll have an open chest with clockwork heart, and maybe some of his ribs snapped back to support the wing where it joins the chest. He didn't have that creepy sewn up look in todays work, just lots of random metal rubbish on top of a torso. Not the way I want him to look...

got to have that balance of flesh and machinery. though,.. given the clockwork heart, i wonder if a more concaved stomach region, with a pendulum protruding (like on a grandfather clock for keeping time), might be cool,..

just a thought,..

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

*Watches Webmonkey and Dustcrusher*

Yikes glad I signed up now....

Yes!!!,.. it's 50 lashings with a wet noodle for those who don't comply. And the beatings shall continue, until morale improves!!

Ahh, beers before construction. I think I can see the way this will end up...

Hmm, I hadn't though of what to do with the stomach yet, and I quite like the pendulum idea. Will have to see if I can work it in, although it might be tricky with him being a flying critter. Being upside down might stop the pendulum working lol!