Off Topic Playground

He's, erm, not had much done lately! I should get back to him now NaNo's out the way. In fact, I'll get his second knee sorted out this weekend I think. All the shaping and size checks on the boot top are done so it's back to sculpting rather than filing and cutting

Hang on, I'll check my list!

Including crews to paint, I have 12 lol. An that at not including the sphinx or the DnD characters since they're just ideas, not actual plans!

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Yes, I have to have a list of projects to keep up with them all...

I assembled some JSA Bikers yesterday. I wish mini companies would stop making models that assemble like this: Figure is free floating on bike seat, arm socket is free rotating but the hand has the handlebar in it. SO I have to hold the model in three places while trying to glue it. Even with a third hand its tricky. Just make a frigging butt tab so it'll lock onto the bike!

Just an annoying torso joint that was way too tall. It was only three pieces, much easier on that front than most...but the biggest of the joints was the chest to the legs, and it didn't want to cooperate until I took a bunch of the piece off from the bottom of the chest. The thing that I loved about the rest of the set was they were one piece! lol.

Now I just need to decide if I want to paint tonight or do some writing.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Bikers are always a pain in the butt, no matter the company.

Not so bad, I cooked a massive curry that was passable but nothing amazing, and have almost blocked out the lower body of that sculpt (again!).

And I have a little heater now so my room is no longer freezing cold :)

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

What you been up to since steak?

Was watching Elementary with mom, and building my Kem Var and USCR models. Now I'm watching Hellboy, and working on a new antagonist, to be part of the first conspiracy. Probably a minor one, honestly. Still need a name for him. Debating if he's going to have a nickname or not...

The heater is new, eh? That's a good thing!