Off Topic Playground

D you also have a pain in the torsion springs down your left hand side, Shiney?

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Wikipedia says a barrel, cartload, tribe, troop or wilderness of monkeys.

A barrel of monkeys sounds like possibly the most inadvisable practical joke ever!

Mako's game isn't Malifaux based...I think. The one I'll be running once we get our hands on rules, beta or real, will be...

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Actually, you know what? Shine can be Only Sane Man, just so I can try it from the other side. That, and a golem convinced he's the only sane man in existence just sounds hilarious.

Should be a "shambling" clockwork gremlin. Carries a small bag of tools everywhere he goes,... because his pieces keep falling off and he constantly has to keep putting himself back together. But on the plus side,.. has repair skills that are through the roof stat wise. Could be both amusing and useful, given the right circumstances.

Honestly, if there's nothing in the rules banning it, I'm of the opinion that anyone should be able to play whatever faction they want. It's up to you guys to deal with the fact that someone is playing a Death Marshal and another is playing a Resser...

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Night, Webmonkey!