Off Topic Playground

Ran a game with my sons , trying out the malifaux card mechanic and some rules using soul stones as a resource . It worked out well and spiced up combat . we usually role play pathfinder system / 3.5 type of system . The only thing that needs tweaking is coming up with stats . I gave them pre made characters with stats I thought would work well with the card system basing them off of existing malifaux stat cards .

Good. Making my way speedily through the schoolwork this week, thankfully. Work is kinda funky, the machine wasn't too happy with the air being turned off for four days. How's about you, Monkey?

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

I love having hilarious excuses for why I have skills.

Mr. Igneous, why does a golem butler have skills in tracking?

"ON OCCASION I HAVE BEEN REQUIRED TO FIND "Fluffy McFlufferston" FOR THE YOUNG MISS. DID YOU KNOW I CAN DO ADVANCED THEORETICAL PHYSICS? BECAUSE I CAN. BUT HERE IS THE DOG YOU LOST."

This is sounding like a young Atomic Robo...lol

It is rather, isn't it!

I'll have to make sure there are ample opportunities for surreal things to go on. And for witty one liners of course.

Wait, if they turn off the air how do you all breathe? That's a little Bond villain-esque isn't it? Work, or be suffocated! Muahahahha...

I think given the option, I'll take suffocation. Then I could sue.

Honestly, if I didn't need to be here to get the vacation pay from last week, I'd be taking tonight off too, lol.

So, we've got a golem, a fencing instructor, and a dancing bear? Sounds like a bar joke.