Off Topic Playground

Mourning doc!

I stick my head out of my superficial reality to ask, "shopping for squirrels?" Then go back to the box, and yelling out to the bad guys obviously, " yeah you better run!"

Edited by Deadpool
who lives in a pinapple under the sea? seriously who?

Its a great present. It could only be better if there was candy in the head......oh wait there is!..........its like Foe thought of everything.

Dam it, Foe got Hayzel a present. Now I have to get somthing better.

Hayzel, I found Zombie Teddy bear you :D

Id offer you to join my sister and I in shopping frivolities, but meeting a squirrel that can talk may startle her...

What about a large talking yellow bird, I'm also cute and fluffy

# foerender leaves his bacon sandwich on a table in the thead , places a sign and leaves . The sign reads , please do not eat , annoy , torment , pester , plague , molest , worry , badger , harry , harass , heckle , persecute , irk , bullyrag , vex , disquiet , grate , beset , bother , tease , nettle , tantalize , or ruffle my sandwich . Thank you . #

# foerender leaves his bacon sandwich on a table in the thead , places a sign and leaves . The sign reads , please do not eat , annoy , torment , pester , plague , molest , worry , badger , harry , harass , heckle , persecute , irk , bullyrag , vex , disquiet , grate , beset , bother , tease , nettle , tantalize , or ruffle my sandwich . Thank you . #

*Eats Bacon and leaves Sandwich alone*

I don't know why you call him your sandwich

Had an open air concert last night, so did manage only 6 hours.

@Regnak: my wife only locks my painting room so that chaos doesn`t overwhelm the guests.

Too late for that... my models have taken over not only my painting table but the dining room table (All of it!) and now part of the kitchen! :D Gotta get a new desk soon.. been eyeing one from Ikea...