Off Topic Playground

*people in thread watch as AB flies past flailing madly*

Aaaaaaargggghhh! Little too much tension on the pigapult I believe!

*crashes into the tea monolith, starting a domino effect of all the remaining monoliths*

Oops......

*Sees KArn's Post count*

Frak...we are in trouble now.....Please don't see me, please don't see me...

*pets abs* there there. karn wont be mean to you today... we have had "words" *glares at Karn*

*shudders*

But he BURIED me yesterday...soil takes ages to come out....

Morning everyone, how's it going?

*jumps at sound of edonils voice*

Sorry, bit jumpy today.....KArn's fault.

Not much happening, at work, doing tedium.

What about you?

Oh, loving your story by the way.....

You will need to compile them all when its finished!

And I have been looking at Nilus' twitter for the artwork from the new book...these models are gonna look sweet.

I really have a heart flutter for Angelica now, and disturbingly, the Dead doxy too! O.o

I'm really liking the looks of Angelica too...the Dead Doxy is definitely interesting, that's for sure, but I might paint up my spare Performer as one instead, at least in the short term.

Glad you're still enjoying the story! Wasn't too sure if Varful was a bit too suddenly tossed in or anything, but decided to try it anyway.

I'm really liking the looks of Angelica too...the Dead Doxy is definitely interesting, that's for sure, but I might paint up my spare Performer as one instead, at least in the short term.

Glad you're still enjoying the story! Wasn't too sure if Varful was a bit too suddenly tossed in or anything, but decided to try it anyway.

Varful intrigues the hell out of me! Looking forward to possible appearances again!

Phelan is having a pretty s**t time isn't he?

;)

Varful intrigues the hell out of me! Looking forward to possible appearances again!

Phelan is having a pretty s**t time isn't he?

;)

I've been reading a lot of Brent Weeks, David Weber and Dan Abnett lately...I'll blame that, lol. Besides, I'm hoping to reach a point where things are looking up for him a little more...but honestly, I'm enjoying writing this character, because there's so much darkness he's involved in, and so many crappy situations, that it just seems a little more...real.

And Varful will definitely be showing up more, sure as sure. ;)

Link if you please good sir! :)

Must I do all your work for you? ;)

Here it is....

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23576

3rd post down.

By the way, as a random aside, I love the fact that this thread exists...been to a couple of other wargaming forums, and threads like this don't tend to exist, and there's no real sense of community, and I suspect they're connected personally.

Yup, its certainly refreshing! thanks to Wyrd for letting it continue!

is it just me or doess soem of the artwork, like the mistress, seems bit "unfinished" borerline talented amateurish

the mistress looks like a ballpoint over pencil drawing

Little bit, yeah. Not necessarily a terrible thing, but I noticed it when I went to look again. I'm less annoyed about that than I am over the amount of blur on the Blessed of December...

Anyone else really like Tuco's artwork? I mean, I don't play Neverborn, don't intend to at any point (I don't like the Masters, don't care about the cries of 'broken!') but if the model looks like the artwork, I may have to buy that just to paint.

Lol, I saw it and thought...if they ditch the horns, thats almost my imagining of Absolution Black!

*Appears behind AB and just stands there for a while, waiting for him to notice*

*pretends not to notice..Twiddles thumbs*

Hello again all.

Thanks for the link to the picture thread AB. Loving the artwork and can't wait for the book to arrive.

Being off work means I can actually post in this thread, good times.

No worries..And sucks about your pain, but good news you can join in the madness!

is it just me or doess soem of the artwork, like the mistress, seems bit "unfinished" borerline talented amateurish

the mistress looks like a ballpoint over pencil drawing

I kinda like art like that..the hurried sketched look.....makes the whole thing look edgy!