Off Topic Playground

Quick, fix it before Hayzel gets here!

*Hastily hammers and screws bits back together to something that vaguely resembles KArn*

Phew!....

I'll distract her

Princess, look at this painting I did for you

*Brings Hazyel into a cupboard*

I ment to do that

*Brings Hazyel into the painting room*

here's you and those are teddies

Ah, any good?

At first it seemed a tad expensive. £59.99 for the backpack and case but it is brilliant. Instant hit with me my go to backpack of choice going forward... just uploading my photos to photobucket and then sticking it up. Makes it difficult as photobucket is blocked at work so trying to get all the img tags off my mobile. Very tedius :|

So do I think when it becomes the 4th here in Australia I can place an order before everyone else?

I would seriously think not! I'm guessing everything will be timed via US time, so for us UK ers we should be able to start shopping at about 5/6 am on Thursday....

You Aussies should be about mid afternoon? Never sure of the time differences...

I would seriously think not! I'm guessing everything will be timed via US time, so for us UK ers we should be able to start shopping at about 5/6 am on Thursday....

You Aussies should be about mid afternoon? Never sure of the time differences...

12 Midnight Thursday Morning NYC time is 2pm for me the same day... I've already scoped it and I'm working until 7 so I have 5 hours of checking the store

12 Midnight Thursday Morning NYC time is 2pm for me the same day... I've already scoped it and I'm working until 7 so I have 5 hours of checking the store

As said, the Uk should be ok from about 5am, but i don't get into work until about 9am....will have to hope i can squeeze in at some point, though we do have 4 days!