Off Topic Playground

Hasn't been so much a time thing, but I had nothing to write. Inspiration fled from me, and so I would try to write, get maybe a page, and have nowhere to go with any of it, and no real desire either. I've been writing on breaks at work and a little bit at home lately. The insomnia thing doesn't sound like any fun, though...

It's not too bad actually. Enjoyed it last night as got another part of my long story done and a full short one. If I hadn't managed much it would have sucked.

eh, not like there was that much for Lucius. The epilogue, his fluff blurb, and a 3/4 page conversation with Hoffman. Personally, I love the mask look. I may buy his model purely for the purpose of painting it.

It is a very sweet model. Yet to paint it though..still trying to decide on a unique colour scheme for my Guild. I'm not a major fan of the red and grey...

It is a very sweet model. Yet to paint it though..still trying to decide on a unique colour scheme for my Guild. I'm not a major fan of the red and grey...

Neon green and ice blue...?

Actually, have you ever seen the uniform colors from Robotech? (The original stuff, back with Max, Miriya and Rick) That might be a way to go.

Not seen that but will have a look later.....I think neon green and ice blue may be a bit too much!

Well, I found an image for you, so I'll put it up here... (I am way too wired right now for sleeping, this doesn't bode well)

max_sterling.gif ...Not sure why he has green hair in this picture, coulda sworn he dyed it blue...

Siobahn, my wife, is doing well now after the c-section...she is much more mobile and getting out and about.

Lily is settling down after a shaky start, and is now feeding well, and puting on weight.

Now if we can just get her to sleep a little bit longer during the night I'd be soooo happy!!

Siobahn, my wife, is doing well now after the c-section...she is much more mobile and getting out and about.

Lily is settling down after a shaky start, and is now feeding well, and puting on weight.

Now if we can just get her to sleep a little bit longer during the night I'd be soooo happy!!

Oh good! Glad to hear they're both doing well. And I'll be praying for you two that you'll be able to get some sleep and not go crazy. ;)

#checks hospital notes#

phew, not there yet.......

lol. Alright, well, I'm off to bed now. Need to get some sleep, and if I stay up much longer, I'm going to start writing part 4...not necessarily a bad thing, but I think leaving a little gap between parts is good. Have a good day (night, whichever applies) everyone!