Off Topic Playground

I especially love how I can't go to Privateer Press or Wyrd's site, but GW is fine. :wtf:

Ah well...currently working on putting up part three of my story. It's interesting how well the plot has been pulled out of my hands with this thing...

Hello! And yes, the plot does have a habit of running away from you.... i found that out several times!

I look forward to reading that when I leave work, I have been enjoying it.

Is nice to see some fresh faces in there also.

Thanks. :) I'm just glad that my muse decided to stop by for a visit, I pretty much stopped writing after high school and that was five years ago. I hope to find time to start reading some of the stories in there, so far reality and I haven't cooperated on that.

Hello! And yes, the plot does have a habit of running away from you.... i found that out several times!

Yeah...that's a large part of why I gave up on outlines when I was writing consistently...I tried putting another character from the game into the story, I'm curious how well you think I pulled him off, Abs. 'Specially since he's Guild... ;)

Thanks. :) I'm just glad that my muse decided to stop by for a visit, I pretty much stopped writing after high school and that was five years ago. I hope to find time to start reading some of the stories in there, so far reality and I haven't cooperated on that.

I just write whenever I can get free time from the missus. Tends to be when I have insomnia like last night.

I just write whenever I can get free time from the missus. Tends to be when I have insomnia like last night.

Hasn't been so much a time thing, but I had nothing to write. Inspiration fled from me, and so I would try to write, get maybe a page, and have nowhere to go with any of it, and no real desire either. I've been writing on breaks at work and a little bit at home lately. The insomnia thing doesn't sound like any fun, though...

...I'm not going to justify that with a real response... :P

;)

Just read part 3 and I really liked it, the character of Lucius is as i imagine him to be, all weasely!

Though i think you described him as wearing glasses....I may be wrong, but i think he is always wearing a mask in the fluff...though thats not to say he doesn't have days without it lol!

;)

Just read part 3 and I really liked it, the character of Lucius is as i imagine him to be, all weasely!

Though i think you described him as wearing glasses....I may be wrong, but i think he is always wearing a mask in the fluff...though thats not to say he doesn't have days without it lol!

Yeah, I went with the glasses look. There was a bit in Rising Powers about it, at the epilogue. Of course, that could have been describing someone else...if so, easily changed.

;)

I'm sure he has to wash it at some point... or maybe he has a different mask each day

Yeah, I went with the glasses look. There was a bit in Rising Powers about it, at the epilogue. Of course, that could have been describing someone else...if so, easily changed.

No, I'll take your word for it..... ;)

I'm sure he has to wash it at some point... or maybe he has a different mask each day

Possibly. Do you think he has Monday, Tuesday etc written on the inside?

Cool. And obviously a writer who does his research lol..Unlike some I could mention.....

#looks in mirror#

eh, not like there was that much for Lucius. The epilogue, his fluff blurb, and a 3/4 page conversation with Hoffman. Personally, I love the mask look. I may buy his model purely for the purpose of painting it.