Off Topic Playground

#looks around....doesn't recognise anything#

Hmmm, Nebraska eh? Nothing special..

#gets out phone, calls KArn..#

Can you get that kid to bring me back...Obviously you have to bury someone else first...chocobo may be willing...

Oh and be nice to the new person..he is as mental as us...he's now one of us...ok...one of us...

Mmmmmrrrrggghhhhhh

*Slams his claw down and lifts it up, AB seeming to appear out of the shadow of it before he pops back into the location*

Friend. Nice KArn. Here, have a bacon sandwich. Might be pony, but it did fly whatever it was.

*Opens his other eye and aims both at Steamhammer*

Mmmmm sandwich.......

*Devours the sandwich*

Mmmmmrrrrggghhhhhh

*Slams his claw down and lifts it up, AB seeming to appear out of the shadow of it before he pops back into the location*

*Opens his other eye and aims both at Steamhammer*

Mmmmm sandwich.......

*Devours the sandwich*

Cheers!

@Steamhammer...I think he needs more...

and coffee... #clicks fingers at monolith, who sidles over#

is that them rumbling? I thought it was Chuckles stomach?

EDIT: oooh post 11111! how cool, feel almost binary....

Congrats! Your post 31 in base 10!

#Fails WP duel#

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

You and me both.... damn woes.... *tries to shew them*

*coughs and punches Abs* not for girls eh?? good job i dont like chocolate...

Karrrrrrrrrrrrn!!! *hugs* how be ye Master??? would you care for a back massage?? or a foot rub?? or both? i can call lilith over and we can share the tasks for you Sir?

Abs, *kicks your shell* you are going DOWN boi!

SteamHammer, this is Karn. He is my Master what he says goes... k?? However, you do report to me first DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? *offers sweetie*

Karrrrrrrrrrrrn!!! *hugs* how be ye Master??? would you care for a back massage?? or a foot rub?? or both? i can call lilith over and we can share the tasks for you Sir?

SteamHammer, this is Karn. He is my Master what he says goes... k?? However, you do report to me first DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? *offers sweetie*

Taps hayzel on the shoulder.'I believe you still have my hat.'

mmrrrrggghhhh

*Opens an eye to look at Hayzel and waves* Morning princess *is power hugged* O.o

Ahhh back massage would be nice to be honest :) Sore all over from yesterday and exhausted to boot.

#rubs armour where Hayzel has punched him#

Hey, i never made the rules...blame Nestle.

And Lilith is meant to be coming over to mine tonight...oh wait, no, Alternate Lilith is coming over tonight.....carry on!

And Hayzel, you are being very domineering today.....I like it! ;)