Off Topic Playground

Its like looking in a mirror! The only drawback is we can't be on the thread at the same time....

I got this sorted

*sticks a note saying 'I am not Silver Chocobo' on the AB's back

wait, choco doenst have the sliding know on his back!

*goes over to ab, pulls the knob down, and catches the eggtoast that jumps out*

nomnonomnomnomnom

Lets have some

*nomnonomnomnomnom*

Again? I'm not a mobile breakfast bar you know!

Yeh your not that mobile

*Wanders in, a great wall of darkness seeming to follow him before it's realized it's just the Monoliths all lined up behind him. Their towering magnificence of dispensery goodness blocking out the light.*

Morning all *Yawns and sighs* Mornings come far to early. *looks around at the scattered messes* Wow, I leave people alone for one day and look at the messes. *Rubs forehead* Hatchet really needs to stop vomiting over everything... you can still smell it.

*Wanders in, a great wall of darkness seeming to follow him before it's realized it's just the Monoliths all lined up behind him. Their towering magnificence of dispensery goodness blocking out the light.*

Morning all *Yawns and sighs* Mornings come far to early. *looks around at the scattered messes* Wow, I leave people alone for one day and look at the messes. *Rubs forehead* Hatchet really needs to stop vomiting over everything... you can still smell it.

Be thankful, you didn't tread in it....

well, I rolled through something sticky and unpleasant...

Unless i squished a puppet of course.

Hmmmm

*Motions to the Coffee Monolith which rumbles over next to you. The Monolith turns an output vent to you and blasts you with a few hundred gallons of high pressured Coffee.*

No you stupi....... *face palm* Stupid Monolith....

Hmmmm

*Motions to the Coffee Monolith which rumbles over next to you. The Monolith turns an output vent to you and blasts you with a few hundred gallons of high pressured Coffee.*

No you stupi....... *face palm* Stupid Monolith....

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! HOt, yet strangely refreshing.

#stands still, drip drying#

And what was your plan?

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! HOt, yet strangely refreshing.

#stands still, drip drying#

And what was your plan?

It was supposed to hose you down..... not try to strip your paint. *Smacks the monolith and glares at it* Bad Monolith! Go stand in the corner! *points and the monolith sadly shuffles into the corner looking dejected*

It will be alright.... they need to be trained after all..... no don't! *transpositions Chocobo out of the way as the Pie Monolith opens up a huge mouth and tries to swallow him hole*

What are with these things? *eyes one of them*

It was supposed to hose you down..... not try to strip your paint. *Smacks the monolith and glares at it* Bad Monolith! Go stand in the corner! *points and the monolith sadly shuffles into the corner looking dejected*

It will be alright.... they need to be trained after all..... no don't! *transpositions Chocobo out of the way as the Pie Monolith opens up a huge mouth and tries to swallow him hole*

What are with these things? *eyes one of them*

Are they becoming too independant? Maybe we need to get Hoffman to take a look...or failing that, YAzza or Lobo?

Are they becoming too independant? Maybe we need to get Hoffman to take a look...or failing that, YAzza or Lobo?

No they aren't actually constructs.... they have more in common with a Nightmare then anything else. *looks over* Told you they were strange, haven't you ever wondered how they seem to be able to make an unlimited amount of whatever they are attuned to?

*Jumps up on the pie one and pats it's top, the Monolith seeming to settle down*