Off Topic Playground

Less stressful than I thought it was going to be... built my Song of Ice and Fire character; Hung out with Garrett... Went to graduation.... Ate WAY more ice cream than I should have (btw, if you have a Tim Horton's near you, and they have a Cold Stone Creamery.... yeah... *looks like the cat who got the bird*)

weirdest thing I've ever seen... or... not seen...

I'm trying to load our local newspaper's website... and the URL is loading, but the page stays blank... if I move the mouse around and use the scroll whell, I can click on the buttons that are there, but I can't see them... and there are only certain pages that will "load"... I'm not sure if it's a site issue, or something I should contact my admin about.........

Glad your weekend turned out pretty good then =)

Mmmmm Ice Cream... yeah I've done that before heh. And I've had the Cold Stone Creamery stuff before....mmmm it's really good. We've got a local place that does Ice Cream about as good... it's dangerous >.>

@Website: Thats.... really odd... I think it may be a website or a browser issue... seems like its probably a website issue though. Let it be for now and hopefully their network guy will get around to it as if it's a real failure there probably already aware of it or will be soon.