Off Topic Playground

Well I just got home 1:56 am , i stayed to help the cleaning guys after the show that was held . the kids and parents put on a rock show ... they served chips , candy , soda and juice . You can imagine how that went over mess wise . oh and they threw glitter at the end of the show !

Well I just got home 1:56 am , i stayed to help the cleaning guys after the show that was held . the kids and parents put on a rock show ... they served chips , candy , soda and juice . You can imagine how that went over mess wise . oh and they threw glitter at the end of the show !

Ugh.... that has to suck to clean up... glitter has that nasty habit of sticking to everything and getting in strange places O.o

*Sips coffee*

*Waves to Chocobo* Heya man.

Hi Karn how things today

Not bad, how about you Chocobo? D&D at 5:30am? Wow that's a dedicated group. I'm just to heavily ingrained in waking up early no matter what XD

We all suck... It 730 on a Saturday and we are l awake... I thought Saturday was for sleeping in...

*jumps onto your shoulder and summons the Coffee monolith over*

Morning Fell =)

Not bad, how about you Chocobo? D&D at 5:30am? Wow that's a dedicated group. I'm just to heavily ingrained in waking up early no matter what XD

*jumps onto your shoulder and summons the Coffee monolith over*

Morning Fell =)

It's D&D over Skype, I'm one of two English players, we also have two Americans and our GM is in Australia, Avatarform

It's D&D over Skype, I'm one of two English players, we also have two Americans and our GM is in Australia, Avatarform

Oh right I remember the call for players in that.

Hows it going? I've never been much of a web-D&D'er but I do love me some RP.

Oh right I remember the call for players in that.

Hows it going? I've never been much of a web-D&D'er but I do love me some RP.

It's been fun, our paladin has some 'anger' issues and couldn't hit a door

My cleric missed a door with an attack and has a drinking problem

And Dark Allycat has found a clock of vanity and might be turning him to gollom and he might have unhealthy like of setting buildings on fire

Walks into room picking glitter from himself ... i showered and i am still finding this crap !

@Karn yeah it was a real mess but making time and a half for 4 extra hours is also nice !

@coco - yes shepherds pie rocks , hmmm might be dinner tonight .

@fell - too good of a day to sleep in , although i did just wake up !